In this blog, here at Slots UK, we will introduce you to the super-fast and convenient world of pay by mobile slots. Players who are still new to online gaming may not be aware that there are several ways you can pay for your online slots - and your mobile phone is one such method. Read on to discover how to do it, why you should consider doing it, and what the pros and cons are when it comes to mobile casinos.
Can you really pay deposits for slots with your mobile?
If you are still frowning and looking a little bemused at the notion of paying for slots with your mobile (aka mobile deposit casino), we are happy to assure you that this is a perfectly valid payment method. In fact, it is becoming increasingly popular as more and more people turn to their mobiles to play online slots, and many online casinos now include a Pay by Phone bill slots option among their payment gateways.
You may be wondering how it works. Allow us to elaborate: there are actually not just one, but two simple methods of using your mobile to make deposits for online slot games. They are as follows:
Pay with your mobile bill
This method allows you to use your monthly mobile bill to make deposits for new slot games. All you have to do, when you register at an online casino, is choose the Pay by Phone (or Pay by Mobile) option. You will then be able to enter the amount you want to deposit, along with your mobile number. Once this is done you will soon receive a confirmation SMS from the casino with a code, which you have to enter. And that’s it - your mobile deposit has been verified, and will be added to your casino account, with the total amounts you choose to deposit over the month being added to your monthly mobile bill. It really is as simple as that.
Pay with your pay-as-you-go credit
The other pay by mobile option is to pay using your pay-as-you-go credit, which follows exactly the same principles; it’s just that the deposit will be deducted right away from your phone credit, as opposed to being added to your monthly phone bill.
Why should you use the Pay by Mobile option at online casinos?
There are several advantages to using the Pay by Mobile option when you play slots at online casinos.
- The main benefit is how quick and simple it is. The whole process of making a deposit takes just seconds - and all you need in order to accomplish it is a mobile and a working UK number.
- Another key benefit is how secure it is to make deposits using your mobile. You don’t need to enter any sensitive information such as bank details; all you need to do is put in your mobile number, and wait for that confirmation text with your code.
- Budgeting is always a factor when it comes to playing online slots, and using the pay by mobile option at online casinos can actually help with this, particularly if you are using pay-as-you-go credit. For instance, if you are worried about overspending, you can simply top up your phone with the amount you want to use on online slots and you won’t be able to blow your budget; you can just dedicate that money to i-gaming fun.
Can you play slots on your mobile phone?
So, now you know that you can pay for slots using your mobile phone - but can you play them using your mobile as well? The answer to this question is a resounding yes. Mobile slots are becoming increasingly widespread, with more developers tailoring their games to be as accessible as possible on a smaller screen as on a desktop. As a result, games which you could previously only enjoy while sitting at a desk can now be played from the comfort of your sofa, or on the bus, or out and about.
Top mobile slots to play in 2021
If you can’t wait to dive right in to the thrilling world of mobile slots, we have compiled a helpful selection of some of the best mobile slots to enjoy in 2021:
Even if you are new to the world of online slot games, you have probably already heard of Starburst mobile. This NetEnt creation is arguably the most popular slot around, and happily it works just as well on your mobile as on the PC. This 5-reel video slot has a classic arcade feel, and is set against a mesmerising space backdrop, complete with high quality graphics and atmospheric soundtrack. There are 10 paylines and you can play for as little as 10p per spin, though, if you are feeling flush, you can even stake £100 a spin. The max win for this game is 500x, a welcome addition to any bank balance if Lady Luck is smiling on you.
Narcos Mobile Game
This striking video slot is sure to appeal to all players, not just fans of the Netflix hit. Another NetEnt gem, this 5 reel game comes with 243 ways to win and includes several special features, including the Walking Wild feature and free spins. In fact, thanks to these awesome features, you could win a grand total of 1506x your stake - not too shabby.
Mega Moolah Mobile App
Mega Moolah is another highly popular slot which is a big hit on your mobile as well as on the desktop. Developed by Microgaming, one of the biggest names in the biz, Mega Moolah is a progressive jackpot slot, which means that you could be in with a chance of winning - well, mega moolah. In fact, there are not just one but four jackpots waiting to be won, not to mention a free spins bonus to take advantage of.
Thunderstruck II Mobile
If you have a penchant for Norse mythology, you are guaranteed to enjoy this Microgaming slot, which immerses you in the realm of Nordic gods such as Thor and Odin; in fact, if you are lucky enough, these very gods could bestow upon you some coveted free spins and multipliers. This 5-reel slot features spectacular graphics, sound effects and compelling special features, and comes with 243 ways to win in Thunderstruck II and a potential max win of 8100x your stake.
The downsides of deposit by mobile slots
Now that we have covered the advantages of pay by mobile casinos it’s time to take a look at their cons, which are as follows:
- Less variety. While many slots these days are mobile-friendly, as we have explained, not all of them are, so you may not be able to play your favourite slot on your phone. This is particularly the case with some older slots, or with slot games that are too technologically complex to be scaled down to a smaller screen without compromising gameplay.
- Mobile limitations. These can include how much mobile data you have, and the quality of the signal you may receive, depending on where you are. These factors can interfere with your gameplay, especially if you are out and about or you can’t easily log onto a local WiFi source. The biggest problem you may face with using a mobile is the battery life; it would be awful if your mobile died on you when you were about to make a crucial spin!
- Withdrawals. This is probably the main problem when it comes to using your mobile to pay for slots, as you can’t withdraw money using your mobile bill or credit. This means you will have to add another payment method, such as an e-wallet or bank card, in order to withdraw winnings; or you could download an app to help you.
How can you withdraw money from a mobile slots casino?
In case you are still worried about making those withdrawals when you play at mobile casinos, here are some simple ways to claim your payouts:
- Paypal: Paypal is one of the easiest ways to withdraw your winnings, as the withdrawal process is instant; though it does then take a while to transfer it to your bank account.
- Skrill: if you haven’t heard of Skrill, this is a popular withdrawal method similar to Paypal, which also offers instant withdrawals and is accepted by many reputable online casinos.
- Apps: You may prefer to try out a mobile payment app, both to make payments and withdrawals. These are becoming increasingly popular.
So, there you have it - all you need to know about deposit by mobile slots, what their benefits are, and how to go about it. Here at Slots UK, we offer various methods of payment - and don’t forget, when you have made your first deposit, you are eligible for a spin of our Mega Wheel which could see you win up to 500 free spins on Starburst!
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.