Slots online uk are an easy concept to get to grips with. The idea is that a player puts forth a wager, or stake, and spins the reels. If they manage to line up 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols from left to right across a pay line, they will win a multiplication of their wager. If you do not achieve a pay line your wager will be forfeit to the casino.
Of course, there a number of variations to this formula with developers adding bonus content to their games to make it more appealing but this is the basic premise of slot games. These are the foundation of any online casino however, the changes in technology has resulted in a shift, introducing pay by phone casinos.
What are mobile slots?
The most popular way to play online slots gamess has changed. Now that almost 80% of the population has a smartphone in their pocket, they have access to the internet from these phones and, more importantly, online casinos. That means that people can play mobile slots.
These mobile slots function the same as regular online slots, with players needing to set a wager and spinning the reels only now they can play whilst on the move. This could mean dipping in and out of different internet connections, a slight security concern for those wary about their data being stolen online.
So what is the solution to this?
Pay by Phone Casino
To make a deposit at an online casino, players will need to provide their bank information. However, this might be a bit risky when playing mobile slots. This is because the player will need to connect and re-connect to different internet connections, ones they are not certain are entirely safe. This could result in prying eyes getting a hold of your bank details.
That is why the concept of a pay by phone casino vodafone was introduced. This is a way to deposit for mobile slots that will accrue all of your deposits over the course of a month and add it to your phone bill. This means that players pay for all of their mobile slots in one lump sum through a safe and secure agreement with their phone company.
Pay by phone bill methods remove the need for players to make lots of individual deposits via their bank, resulting in a safe and secure way to play mobile slots. If you trust your phone company, then you can trust the pay by phone casino method.
What’s more, some online casinos offer incentives for players to do so.
Phone Casino Bonuses
When signing up to play at certain casinos, players will be rewarded with certain bonuses. Take for example Slots UK’s welcome offer of 500 free Starburst spins (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
Starburst is a slot game with 5 reels and 40 pay lines developed by NetEnt. With its outer-space theme, the player is tasked with matching the different coloured gem symbols for the chance to win real money prizes. The bonus features in this slot game include expanding wilds but not free spins.
That is why Slots UK is offering 500 free spins to newly registered players to be used on the Starburst slot game. This is a great slot for both new players and old ones that can be played as a mobile slot (Full Ts & Cs Apply).
Other casino offers online include:
- Free deposit bonuses
- Free spins on any slot game
- Matched deposit bonuses
However, the Slots UK Starburst free spins welcome offer does come with a 65x wagering requirement.
What is a wagering requirement?
A wagering requirement is a criterion that a player must meet in order to be able to withdraw money from a bonus. In the case of the free spins Starburst welcome offer, there is a 65x wagering requirement. This is a multiplier amount that represents how many times the player needs to bet before they can withdraw any possible winnings from the offer.
In the case of Starburst free spins, the player will need to wager 65x the amount of the bonus elsewhere before they can withdraw. This is only fair as an online casino that lets players use their mobile slots for free must set a limit on the number of times they can play otherwise they would go bankrupt very quickly.
Once players have met this wagering requirement, they are then free to withdraw any winnings they may have achieved including those won with the free spin welcome offer.
Does this mean that these withdrawal amounts are added to the phone bill at the end of the month with pay by phone casino?
Can I withdraw money using the pay by phone casino method?
If the money that a player uses as a deposit is added to their phone bill at the end of the month, surely the money they might win should be removed? Sadly, with the pay by phone casino method, this is not the case.
The phone company and online casino enter an agreement where the casino is still responsible for paying all customer withdrawals. This means that any potential winnings must be withdrawn from the online casino itself. But wouldn’t that negate all of the security benefits of the pay by phone casino method?
How to withdraw funds from a pay by phone casino
There are a number of methods that players can use to withdraw any potential winnings they earn when playing mobile slots that keep the security benefits of the pay by phone casino intact.
- Third-party sites: there are sites such as PayPal that act as a middle man between players and online casinos. You can withdraw money from the casino straight into your third party account and then on to your own personal bank. There are extra security measures on these sites and they remove the need for direct contact between the online casino and your bank.
- Digital Wallet services: a digital wallet service, such as the PaySafe Card or Boku, is a method of withdrawing winnings without directly connecting your bank account to the online casino. Like PayPal, these digital wallets act as a secure middle man allowing players to withdraw potential winnings in a secure way.
- Bank transfer: of course, the simplest way to withdraw any possible winnings from an online casino is by bank transfer. But does that not come with security risks when playing mobile slots? Yes. However, if you trust your own internet connection at home, then you may want to withdraw money directly into your bank account from here. It just takes a bit of patience by waiting until you get home.
This may seem like a roundabout way of playing slots however, you can ensure that you are still secure when playing at a pay by phone casino.
To withdraw money from the Slots UK casino site, you must:
- Login to your Slots UK account
- Go to the wallet page
- Choose your withdrawal option
- Choose the amount of money you want to withdraw
- Always double check the amount and withdrawal option is correct before you confirm
Do Pay by Phone Casinos have Wagering Requirements?
The way to find out whether or not a bonus offer or online casino comes with wagering requirements is by reading through the terms and conditions. These will be laid out clearly when the player first registers with the casino site and the player must agree to these to make their first deposit. This includes pay by phone casinos.
These initial terms and conditions will lay out the basic risk and reward principles of online gambling and are designed to get all players up to speed with what the casino offers.
The wagering requirements can be found alongside the offers on the casino’s promotions page. For example, on the Slots UK page, players can see a list of terms and criteria under the Starburst free spins tab. It is always important to read these through before signing up for the offer as it details what is required from the player before they withdraw any winnings. In other words, do not be disappointed by an offer if you have not read through the terms and conditions. You must know what you are getting into.
Best slots to play on mobile
Now that we know what is required to play mobile slots with the pay by phone bill method, what are the best slots to play on our mobile devices?
- Gonzo’s Quest: this 5 reel slot game from NetEnt follows a young architect trying to unearth ancient Mayan treasure. The symbols in the game are made up of different coloured runes with the heath symbol paying out the most at 125x the players take for 5 across a pay line. The betting range for this slot is set between 20p and £50m per spin whilst the RTP rate is just below the average at 95.97% with medium/high variance. Bonus features include free spins and an avalanche feature which can help the player achieve the slot games max win of 3750x the player’s stake.
- Book of Dead: the 5 reel adventure themed slot from Play N Go brings the player to Ancient Egypt. The variance is high and the RTP rate is even further below average at 94.25%. This means that wins will occur frequently but the prize amounts will be toward the lower end whereas the player is expected to receive back about 94% of their deposit when they play over one hundred spins. To win a prize, players must match up 3 or more identical symbols across a pay line. The most rewarding symbol is the adventurer and he will pay out 500x the player’s stake for 5 across a pay line. Bonus features in this slot game include free spins and expanding symbols.
Should I play at a pay by phone casino?
There is no easy answer to this question. As long as players fully understand the wagering requirements and find a way to withdraw money safely, there are some brilliant benefits to playing mobile slots at a pay by phone casino.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.