Increasing numbers of slot games fans are turning to pay by phone casino sites to play their favourite games.
Pay with your phone casinos have successfully optimised their sites to provide the ultimate mobile phone-friendly experience for players. Stretching from the pay by phone deposit process through to the phone casino games themselves, the experience is top quality.
Here we will look at what pay by phone casino sites are all about and answer some of players' frequently asked questions. There are heaps of benefits of playing phone casino games on a slot site uk, so let’s get stuck in!
What is a Pay by Phone Casino Site?
A pay by phone casino site is any site that offers the pay by phone payment option. So, to understand what this is all about, let’s take a look at what exactly paying by mobile entails!
Depositing funds to your casino account is a standard part of the process. Customers can use these funds to make bets in all sorts of games from slots to table casino games like blackjack and roulette. Pay by mobile is one of many depositing methods but it is quickly becoming the most popular one.
This payment method syncs your phone casino deposits with your monthly mobile phone bill. This means that to make the deposit, all that is needed is your phone number. This cuts out any need to repeatedly type in sensitive bank card information or log in via an e-Wallet. There are a few different pay by phone bill providers, including the likes of Payforit and Boku.
To setup pay by phone billing:
- Register with a pay by phone casino site.
- Head to the payments page to initiate making a deposit.
- Choose the pay by phone option to get started.
- Choose a deposit amount. There are usually several different amount options and a daily
- Enter your mobile phone number, on-screen.
- The phone casino will then send a code to your mobile number via text message.
- Enter the code on-screen.
- You’re ready to go! Your funds will now be in your account, ready to play with. The charge will come out alongside your monthly phone bill.
Fear not, casinos will not leave pay as you go customers out of this convenient service! If you have a top-up contract, you can use the same method, and the deposits will be deducted from your current mobile balance. Easy, right?
Benefits of Pay by Phone Bill Deposits
There are lots of benefits of using pay by phone casino not boku deposits, which is one reason why pay by phone casino sites are so popular in 2021.
- In-Built Deposit Limits – There is usually a £30 a day deposit limit when using the pay by phone bill option. This feature serves as a handy in-built deposit limit to help you bet responsibly. Of course, if you would like to keep your deposits lower than this, you can set up a deposit limit through your chosen mobile casino.
- Track your Spending – Because the mobile deposits come out in one neat payment alongside your mobile bill, they are easy to keep track of. Rather than having lots of different deposits coming out on different days that are hard to keep tabs on, you can refer to one single amount to see how much you have deposited in a given month.
- Speed – Every customer will surely want to minimise the hassle and get deposits done quickly. After all, you are here to play your favourite phone casino games! So, the quicker you can get stuck in, the better. With pay by phone options, the process is quicker than ever. The set up itself is fast, and after that, you can deposit with the click of a button.
- Security – Many customers enjoy depositing without entering their sensitive banking information. It’s also handy if your wallet is in another room and you are feeling a bit lazy – we’ve all been there! Pay by phone is incredibly secure and is supported by major phone network providers.
What Makes a Good Pay by Phone Casino Site?
A top pay by phone casino site offers the pay by phone bill option with no hiccups. Many customers will also appreciate having a choice over which service they can use to pay by phone, such as Payforit or Boku.
More broadly, there are several to look out for when deciding which pay by phone casino site to sign up with. Of course, you want to make the right choice so you can fully enjoy your mobile casino experience!
- Appealing Welcome Bonus – Signing up with a phone casino is an excellent opportunity to get some free bonuses. A Welcome Offer typically awaits players who register with a new casino. Often, you will need to make a small qualifying deposit of £10 to receive your rewards, which could include anything from free spins to Amazon vouchers! So, be sure to choose a site with a good Welcome Offer. At Slots UK you could land 500 Free Spins for Starburst and Fluffy Favourites (Full Ts & Cs Apply)!
- Top Range of Games – After using your Welcome Bonus, you will of course want to branch out and try some other games. Even if you have a select few slots or casino games you prefer, it is always good to have the choice of other games. After all, you might find something new that takes your fancy and becomes a favourite! So, be sure to
- Professional Layout and Theme – If you plan on spending a lot of time on your chosen phone casino site, spinning the reels for hours on end, you want to enjoy the look of the site! Take the time to have a little look around the casino site before signing up to ensure the design fits with your tastes.
Last Thoughts on Pay by Phone Casino Sites
As increasing numbers of gamblers turn to their mobiles to play their favourite games, it is excellent to see pay by phone casino sites offering a top-quality service. Loyal customers deserve the best experience, so it is vital to support mobile phone users with the best range of games and seamless, secure payment methods.
Phone slot developers continue to play their part too. Slot games are optimised across all devices so players can always enjoy the best experience. Developers put time and money into crafting high-definition graphics with thoughtful game features. So, if you haven’t tried pay by phone casino deposits and phone slots yet, why not get started today right here at Slots UK?
Frequently Asked Questions: Did you know this about Pay by Phone Casino Sites?
We often receive questions related to pay by phone deposits and phone casinos more generally. We endeavour to answer all the questions we receive, so here are some answers to those we hear the most.
Are all games available to customers using pay by phone bill deposits?
Yes! There is no limitation on which games are available to players depending on how they deposit. Once the funds are in your account, you are free to bet on whichever games take your fancy. What’s more, players using their mobile phones to play have the same range of choice as those playing on other devices. Phone slots, table casino games, live casino, take your pick!
Can I withdraw using the pay by phone bill method?
Unfortunately, no. Customers using the pay by phone bill method to deposit funds will need to use an alternate method to withdraw their winnings afterwards. There are plenty of other phone-friendly methods to complement pay by mobile. Customers can withdraw straight to their debit card or use an e-Wallet, for example.
Can pay by phone bill be used with any network provider?
The majority of the major mobile phone network providers support the pay by phone option at mobile casinos. This includes the likes of Vodafone, EE, O2 and Three. There may be some who discontinue their use of it, but it indeed remains a mainstream option overall. Check with your network provider about the relevant terms and conditions before proceeding.
Are the same bonuses available to pay by phone casino customers?
Yes, welcome offers and such are usually available to all customers, no matter what device they use or how they deposit. Customers may find that there are phone-specific bonus promotions from time to time, such as rewards for downloading the dedicated phone casino app!
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.