Piggy Bank Bills
The Piggy Bank Bills UK slots online from Pragmatic Play is a hilarious fusion between a quintessentially money-based theme and a humorous ode to childhood piggy banks. Players will be impressed by Piggy Bank Bills’ higher than average 96.5% RTP and the 5,000x max win.
Moreover, this online slot has a very high variance, which means it is a riskier play than other UK fruit machine games. However, at the same time, the Piggy Bank Bills slots title can consequently result in some stratospheric prizes. 5,000x your wager, to be precise.
The action during this Pragmatic Play UK casino game plays out on a slightly unusual 6x3 reel matrix. Additionally, the developer has been incredibly inventive with the way winning combinations work during Piggy Bank Bills. Instead of the conventional paylines, players must match two halves of the same bill on the reels to receive a payout.
Before we get cracking with a Piggy Bank Bills review, remember first-time Slots UK customers can receive up to 500 free spins on selected slots through our welcome offer (Full Ts & Cs Apply). After qualifying, just hit ‘Play Now’ to play Piggy Bank Bills for real money.
Reasons to Play Piggy Bank Bills
Pragmatic Play has set the Piggy Bank Bills slot RTP at 96.5%, above the average. As such, it means that this online slot can be expected to pay out £96.50 for every £100.00 spent. Elsewhere, Piggy Bank Bills has a very high variance, which will appeal to high rollers especially. High volatility slots often have substantial potential wins, although these come around a lot less consistently than lower volatility titles. The Piggy Bank Bills slot fits the bill here, with a maximum potential win of 5,000x your stake.
Speaking of stakes, Pragmatic Play has granted us a tremendous amount of flexibility when it comes to betting during Piggy Bank Bills. Players can place bets between £0.20 and £100.00 per spin, which means that there will be a broad range of potential tactics in use.
The action plays out on a unique 6x3 reel matrix, where winning combinations are made by matching two halves of the same banknote together on the reels. You don’t often get to play an online slot with such a novel concept, so this is definitely a big reason to play Piggy Bank Bills. Look below for a table of statistics:
|Min/Max Bet||£0.20 - £100.00|
|Return to Player (RTP)||96.5%|
|Gameplay||6 Reels, 3 Rows & 9 Paylines|
|Bonus Features||Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins, Random Wilds, Symbol Swap, Multipliers|
|Similar Games||Piggy Riches Megaways Slot, Piggy Payout Jackpot Slots, Piggy Payout Free Spins, Piggy Riches Slot Online, Big Bad Wolf slots|
*All of the above values are subject to change at any time.
Guide to play Piggy Bank Bills Slots
Before hitting “Play Now” and playing Piggy Bank Bills for real money with us, you must know how to play. Otherwise, you are setting yourself up to fail. There is no question about this, so keep reading for a guide of how to play Piggy Bank Bills:
- Players must wait for the Pragmatic Play loading screen to finish before an information screen appears with some basic info. The Piggy Bank Bills theme is immediately evident, with a mountain of cash in the background illuminated by a green hue. There is also a happy corporate swine on the right – a funny character that sets the comic tone of this slot. Click on the pulsing spin button to continue.
- At this point, the 6x3 reel matrix will come into view in front of a massive mound of dollar bills. Use “i” button in the bottom left to see the rules, gameplay overview and customizable slot game controls. Once you have done this, it is time to set your bet.
- To place your wager, players must use the + and – buttons in the bottom right of the screen on either side of the spin button. This can be anywhere between £0.20 and £100.00. Remember to choose your stake level with one eye on your overall balance to avoid going in the red.
- Once you are happy with your wager, press the spin button in the bottom right corner to begin.
- Piggy Bank Bills has an unusual approach to forming winning symbol combinations. Players must hope to find two halves of the same banknote facing inwards at each other. When this happens, the banknote will form into a whole and players will receive a prize equal to the multiplier on the banknote.
- Watch out for the banknote emblazoned with “Wild”. As you will probably guess, this is the Piggy Bank Bills wild symbol and can replace with all base mode icons to form winning combinations. Keep reading for a look at the Piggy Bank Bills slot bonus features.
Piggy Bank Bills Bonus
Pragmatic Play has included several great bonus features during Piggy Bank Bills to complement the innovative base mode gameplay. Some of these bonuses are even randomly triggerable throughout the base mode. Keep reading to find out more:
- Piggy Win Bonus: At any point during the base mode, players can have at least 2 losing symbols transformed into winners at the end of each spin.
- Piggy Bonus: During the piggy bonus, one of the comical corporate pigs can help grant a free spins bonus during the Piggy Bank Bills base mode.
- Piggy Wilds: As you can guess from the name, this randomly triggered bonus involves up to 4 wild symbols being added to the reels.
- Free Spins Bonus: Look out for both halves of the free spins banknote, as when these come together, players will be awarded 8 free spins. If you are lucky enough to land 2 or 3 of these scatter combinations, the lowest two symbols are removed from the reels for the extent of the free spins. Additionally, players can receive 2x and 3x multipliers throughout this Piggy Bank Bills bonus feature.
Slots UK Says
Piggy Bank Bills is unlike any other online slot we have played recently, with Pragmatic Play developing an intoxicatingly unique money-based approach to the gameplay. Throw in the extensive array of often-randomly triggered bonus features, and the Swedish developer is on to a winner!
Other Games you May Enjoy
The money and bank themes are common throughout the slots world, and for good reason. Here at Slots UK, we have tons of fantastic money-themed slots that you can play for real money simply by clicking ‘Play Now’. Here are a few examples:
- Break Da Bank Again Slots
- Break da Bank Again Respin Game
- Action Bank Free Spins
- Empty The Bank Slot
- Gonzo’s Gold Slot
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, £8 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY