Unlock the amazing Turbo Reel and spin to win incredible prizes: all of the winning segments have been boosted to 50 or 500 Free Spins!
Every deposit of £100 or more gives you a chance to unlock the Turbo Reel. Good luck!
Turbo Reel T&Cs
- Every deposit of £100 or more has a chance of unlocking the Turbo Reel
- The Turbo Reel awarding is random
- max bonus conversion equal to lifetime deposits (up to £250)
- Free Spins’ refers to spins on regular slot games.
- Free Spins obtained through the ‘Mega Reel’ can only be played on specific games – chosen by the company.
- Amazon vouchers won from the Mega Reel will be emailed to the address registered on your account within 7 days. We are not liable for the non-receipt of the vouchers. You are responsible for ensuring the email address on your account is correct. Vouchers will not be resent for any reason.
- You will not receive the ‘Mega Reel’ when depositing via the ‘Quick deposit’ option.
- If you chose to close the ‘Mega Reel’ pop-up, this is your choice and the game will not be made available or be re-credited to your account until the next claim.
- Wins resulting from Free Spins are credited to your account as ‘Bonus’ cash. Winnings from Free Spins are subject to a maximum amount set by the company at its sole discretion, regardless of the accumulative winnings amount displayed. Due to maximum win amounts, you may not receive all the spins which are displayed as remaining to play.
- The following applies to all Bonus funds obtained on the site, unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions for a promotion. You agree by accepting these terms and conditions to wager 65x the amount of bonus won + any remaining wagering requirement prior to cashing out. If you decide to cash-out (withdraw) before fulfilling the wagering requirement, you will forfeit all remaining bonus funds, free spins, and Mega Reel spins. For example, if you win £10 bonus from free spins and your current wagering requirement is £100, this will result in a wagering requirement of £10 X 65 + £100 = £750. If there is no existing bonus in your balance or wagering requirement, the wagering requirement is calculated as £10 x 65 = £650.
- Only bonus wagers contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real money wagers do not contribute.
- You can withdraw your real money balance (subject to withdrawal policy) but Bonus funds can never be withdrawn.
- The maximum amount (for accounts that have made a deposit) which can be converted to your Real Money (withdrawable) balance as a result of fulfilling the bonus wagering requirement, is the value of your lifetime deposits on this website, up to a maximum of £250. For example, if you have accumulated bonus funds of £400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled and your total lifetime deposits are £50, then £50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
- The maximum bonus conversion for accounts that have not made a deposit is £50. E.g. if you have accumulated bonus funds of £400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled, £50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
- Winnings generated from your bonus balance will be accumulated to the bonus balance bankroll. Once the wagering requirements (65x) have been met, the remaining bonus (maximum £250) will be transferred to your real (withdrawable) bankroll. All withdrawals are subject to the banking policy included in these terms and conditions.
- Winnings are credited to the balance from where the wager was taken. If in a single transaction you wager 50% with real money and 50% with bonus funds, any winnings will be credited to match the proportion of the original wager. E.g. A £3 total wager (£1.50 Real and £1.50 Bonus balance) results in a £10 win, this means £5 will be credited to each balance.
- Real funds will always be used to wager before bonus funds. You will only use your bonus balance when you do not have enough real money to place the wager.
- The following games do not contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement: Blackjack (all variants), Roulette (all variants), any other casino style games, Hi Lo games, Video Poker, Keno, progressive jackpot slots. The company reserves the right to alter this at any time and without notice. Any changes in this regard will not impact any existing bonus or offers which have been offered to you, or have been already claimed.
- Bonus money wagering is not available on progressive jackpot slots, including (but not limited to): ‘Fluffy Favourites Jackpot’ and ‘Fluffy Too Jackpot’.
- You can track your remaining wagering requirement on the withdrawal page of the website.
- The company reserves the right to amend the wagering requirements on bonus funds at its sole discretion. Any changes in this regard will not impact any existing bonus or offers which have been offered to you, or have been already claimed.
- Regular site T&Cs apply