Here at UK online Slots, we are calling out to all i-gamers in possession of a Vodafone mobile contract - or, indeed, any mobile phone network in the UK, for that matter. You may not know it, but held in your hands, encapsulated in that small glowing device you spend so much of your time on, is a super-simple, quick and easy method of paying for your online slots and other thrilling online casino games. Yes, you heard correctly; you can use your mobile phone to pay for all of your online gambling entertainment. In fact, not only is it possible, but it is rapidly becoming one of the most popular ways to pay for online slots.
Read on to find out all about phone casinos, how to do it, and what the pros and cons are.
What are Pay by Phone casino sites?
Pay by phone casino no wagering sites, or mobile casino sites as they are also called, are online casinos which allow their customers to pay for their games using their mobile phone bill or mobile phone credit - though other pay by phone options are also available, as we will explore shortly.
This method of paying negates the need to enter any sensitive information, making it particularly secure, and it is also popular due to its speed, ease, and efficacy. Access to spin to win slot games was never superior.
How do I pay with my Vodafone phone bill at online casinos?
If you are keen to find out just how you can use your mobile to pay for slots and other casino games at mobile casinos, you will be happy to hear that the process is very straightforward. All you have to do is:
- Select the online casino you would like to play on.
- Click the Pay by Phone option. This may, in turn, give you several more options, such as Pay by Mobile, or Payforit, or Boku, which are all mobile payment methods.
- Select Pay by Mobile.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit, e.g. £10.
- Wait for an SMS from the casino, which should arrive within seconds, authenticating your account. This SMS may require you to answer with a simple confirmation or it may give you a code to enter on the casino screen.
- Once you have authenticated your account and the deposit you are making, the money will be credited to your casino account, and you can start playing.
The amounts you choose to deposit during your various i-gaming sessions will be added to your monthly phone bill. Alternatively, if you use pay-as-you-go credit, the amounts will be deducted from your credit, which is a more instant form of payment. The actual process of payment is the same, however, whether you are paying with credit or with your phone bill.
Other pay by phone options
In case you were wondering, these aren’t the only two pay by mobile options you can choose from. As we have already mentioned, when you choose the Pay by Phone option on a mobile casino, you may be given other options as well, such as Boku and Payforit. Let’s find out a little more about these mobile payment platforms:
Boku is a highly popular mobile payment option, used widely in the UK and a number of other countries around the world. Boku has partnered with Vodafone, O2 and other UK mobile networks to help make mobile payments easier, allowing you to add deposits to your phone bill or take them from your phone credit in a super-simple process which takes just 10 seconds or less.
Payforit is very similar to Boku, allowing you to make deposits at online casinos using either your phone bill or your prepaid phone credit. Like Boku, it is supported by many of the major UK mobile networks, and offers a fast and secure method of making payments.
Can I play slots on my mobile?
So, now you know that you can pay for online slots using your mobile - but can you play them on your mobile too? The answer is a hearty yes. Thanks to recent advancements in technology, particularly when it comes to mobile phones, more and more people can enjoy high quality slot games on their mobile. Developers are increasingly making their games mobile-friendly, and as a result, mobile slots are surging in popularity. Here are some of the thrilling slots you can play on your phone:
This 5-reel, 10-payline video slot is highly popular, and not just with angling enthusiasts. It features a free spins bonus round and the potential to win up to 2000x your stake - now that’s a great catch!
Rainbow Jackpots is an Irish-themed slot which comes with an array of amazing bonus features, including a Beer Bonus and Mega Free Spins, which gives you a grand total of 100 free spins to enjoy.
Diamond Strike is a Pragmatic Play video slot with a solid RTP and medium volatility which comes with four lucrative fixed jackpots and potentially unlimited free spins, if you are lucky.
Starburst is said by many to be the most popular slot there is, and when you start playing you are sure to see why. This NetEnt cult classic will thrill you with its immersive graphics and simple but exciting gameplay.
Can I play other casino games on my mobile?
Once again, the answer to this question is yes. Online slot games are not the only i-gaming entertainment you can enjoy on your phone; you can also play many other casino games, including bingo, blackjack and roulette.
What about if I don’t have a contract with Vodafone?
Don’t worry if you don’t have a Vodafone contract; most of the major UK mobile networks will allow you to pay at online casinos using your phone bill or phone credit, either directly or using a payment platform such as Boku or Payforit.
Desktop vs mobile casinos: pros and cons
In this section, we will explore the advantages and disadvantages of both desktop and mobile casinos, to help you decide which you may prefer.
- Desktop casinos have some obvious benefits, such as the fact that all games will be accessible to play on their screens, including older slots or games which have complex, high resolution graphics. In addition, desktop casinos give you much more screen space and more convenient keyboards, not to mention a reliable source of Internet, and less or no lagging than mobile versions. On the downside, you can’t play while you are on the go, so you are more limited in that respect.
- Which brings us to the pros of mobile casinos, such as the sheer convenience of being able to play wherever and whenever you are. In addition, more and more online casino games these days offer just as immersive an experience on your mobile as they do on your computer - and, of course, Pay by Phone payment options mean it’s very easy to make deposits while you are out and about. The downsides are the limitations of using your phone, such as battery life and the potential for running out of mobile data or lagging.
How to find the best Vodafone-friendly mobile casinos
So, now you are familiar with all things mobile, it’s time to sum up by explaining what to look for when it comes to locating the top mobile casinos.
- Check out their games. Make sure they have a great selection of slot games and other online casino entertainment for you to enjoy on your phone.
- Weigh up the bonus offers. The best casinos will offer welcome bonuses that are player-friendly, rather than just convenient hooks for snaring new potential customers. The best mobile casinos will have offers free of wagering requirements, or with low requirements, or have a variety of offers for you to make the most of.
- Make sure they are fully licensed and regulated, to ensure your security.
- See if they have an app. If they don’t, but their website is mobile-friendly, then that is fine too, but more casinos these days do also come with their own apps, for that super-slick mobile experience.
That concludes our guide on pay by phone casinos; we hope that you find it helpful, and that our tips give you the confidence to try out mobile casinos and mobile payment options for yourself.
Here at Slots UK, we also offer Pay by Phone options, and if you decide to sign up, make sure you claim our awesome welcome promotion, which could see you win up to 500 free spins to use on Starburst. Happy spinning everyone!
*Any Free Spins/Welcome Bonuses References are subject to the following: NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.